- 1.Where can I edit or preview gift card email? App uses default Shopify gift card created email. You can find in Settings -> Notifications -> Gift card created. This requires bit of html/liquid knowledge. If you need help with that - just let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
- 2.Where can I edit gift card background? App uses default template for gift card. You can edit it by going to Online Store -> Themes -> Actions -> Edit Code -> (search and select gift_card.liquid). Editing requires bit of html/liquid knowledge. If you need help with that - just let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
- 3.Where can I see all created gift cards? In you Shopify backend go to Products -> Gift cards. All gift cards created with Gift Card Factory will be listed here.
- 4.I didn't receive summary email with all generated gift cards. This happens very rarely but if it does - check your junk/spam folder - it is always there in such cases. Please note: email is only sent after the whole process finishes so first wait for the app to create all gift cards. Later it should take 1-5min for the email to be delivered.
- 5.Do gift cards created with Gift Card Factory support multicurrency? Yes. If your store is configured to use multiple currencies - our gift cards would work with any currency of your store. Value of the gift card would be converted to target currency with Shopify exchange rates